Ghost Recon Wildlands playerbase has decreased with large amounts the past months and almost nobody watches the game on twitch or youtube. But ubisoft are now trying to end the bad trend with new uptades but it’s yet to see if it’s to late to save or if people can get back to Ghost Recon.
And in this update they added a new gamemode “tier” where you start of in tier level 50 and work you’re way up the ranks to be challanged with more advanced enemies the higher tier you are in. This mode is coming to all player (Not season pass exclusive).The tier mode should add a new element to Ghost recon is you are the type of player that want to be challanged. You will also get a reward in some type of way every 5th level. As always you can play this solo or with friends.
So its now left to be seen if this can increase the amount of players and also keep them playing for a longer time. We should also watch for what will happend in the future of this game.
There is also coming some bug fixes with the patch:
– The reason for detection is now displayed above the mini-map.
– Fixed a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars after using the medic drone to heal.
– Fixed a bug where vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance.
– Corrected a bug where the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the loadout.
-Corrected a bug where Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs if players used it.
– An unusual noise was heard near a ruined hut…
– Fixed a bug where the M9 handgun would sound the same with or without a suppressor.
– Fixed a bug where the follower icon could be missing when in the tacmap.
– Fixed a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs when shooting at long distance with a crossbow.
– Fixed a bug where excessive lighting would occur in certain weather types in the Fallen Ghosts expansion when the Enhanced Godrays option was enabled.
– Fixed a bug where selecting the Left Handed Mouse option would display the right click for fast travel on the tacmap instead of the left click.
– Fixed a bug where an Xbox One controller would lose input if the controller was disconnected while the game was unfocused.,
– Fixed a bug where the mouse click was not displayed for the Skills shortcut in the Command Wheel.
– Fixed a bug where a pop-up related to Easy Anti Cheat would be displayed at every game start if the User Account Control feature was enabled in Windows.*
– Fixed a bug where rapidly closing NVIDIA Ansel after it was open caused the game to run at 1 frame per second.
*Please note that this pop-up will only be displayed the first time you start the game with the UAC feature enabled.
Thanks to ubisoft for patch notes.